Mar 24, 2008

~KC Lee & Josephine's Pre-wedding~


This is a prewedding shoot for KC and Josephine. This photo took place in Port Dickson which famous for its beach. I really wish i could have a speedlite for wedding shots, most of the shots are fill -flash from the build in pop up flash, i did some minor tweak on the WB. This is also my first attempt on prewedding shots and i hope everyone will like it. Do tell me all your constructive comment, appreciate. Thanks for viewing. oh ya, i forgot to add my signature for all these photos =)
Click on the picture for larger view

The Touch



Josephine's Portrait 1




Fly






KC & Josephine







KC & Josephine 2





Josephine's Portrait 2





A cool moment






Your smile





Elegant



The Deeps






Running away from the forest






Smooth Wind







Same??!!







Comfort





Ancient Tree




Sleeping Beauty




Cinderella







Sky Gazing





Moment of Joy







Playful







Beach walk






I Love You







~fin~



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say - excellent series bro! Fly, The deeps and playful are my favourites ;) Keep up the good work! :D

P.S. I want a 17-55 f/2.8 too T_T

sam said...

hehe thanks bro~

Anonymous said...

Nice view & shots! May I know which part of PD the pix taken? All view in pix r same location? Really wish to know. Hope to hear from ya soon.

sam said...

sry for the late reply, if not mistaken it was around 5 mile till 7 mile.