May 28, 2008

25th May Outdoor portrait@FRIM,Lagong& Bkt. Tinggi

I plan this outdoor portrait for about one month ago. Everything went on well until some models cancel it. Even worst! There are two models that cancel it last minute (on 24th may)!!!! I will remember their face!!

I have to give all the credit to the makeup artist, Connie, without her support this would not happen. Of course my fellow photographers wonderboy, enigmaz, yellowbanana, gin and Kenny (do I really need to say this!?) to join us in this event.

Things don’t turn out as plan because we were chased out from FRIM. I only manage to get a few shots there. After that we headed towards Ulu Yum (a place where you can see lots of superbike running especially weekends) and we ended up in a small stream (Lagong).

The next location was in Japanese village, Bukit Tinggi (not the one in Klang). We have to rent Kimono for the models each kimono is RM20 for half an hour only. Therefore we have to distribute the time evenly to swap the models. Six of us were divided into two groups and we swapped the models after 15 minute. Things was so rushed, I didn’t even have enough time to check the white balance, available lights, exposure and even composition. All the shots were “DON’T THINK JUST SHOOT” (lomography), so in the end I wasted a few shots.

I have to thank the models Kah Mun (Orange) and Carmen to join us this outing. Thanks for the feedback given by them. I really appreciate and will keep that in mind. hehe

Enjoy~




Orange@FRIM 1
FRIM portrait 1


Orange@FRIM 2
FRIM portrait 2


Orange@FRIM3
FRIM portrait 3


Orange@FRIM4
FRIM portrait 4


Orange@FRIM 5 ( playing with color, please tell me which one you prefer)
FRIM portrait 5

Orange@Lagong 1
Ulu yum portrait 1


Orange@Lagong2 ( she looks so sad in this photo, i wonder why)
Ulu yum portrait 2


Orange@Bkt. Tinggi 1
Japanese Garden 1


Orange@Bkt. Tinggi 2
Japanese Garden 2


Orange@Bkt. Tinggi3
Japanese Garden 3


~end~

4 comments:

Connie De Alwis said...

Ahh... acknowledgment is sweet! lol. Thanks to all you guys. You were all wonderful and especially thanks to you, Sam, for giving me the opportunity. Hope you guys weren't disappointed! And do call me if you are in need of my services again. kekeke

And wonderful pictures!! I can't wait to see the rest of em.

P/s: we never shot at Ulu Yam la. we went to Lagong when we got chased out from FRIM.

sam said...

lol, i tot that was ulu yam... lolz

okok

Anonymous said...

love the pic 'Orange@Lagong 1'... hmm Orange@Lagong2 got a bit of noise ya..women instinct I dont think the model sad, just something running in her mind perhaps :)

david.t said...

you got a nice shot of it.
well done.