Jun 15, 2009

Truly China, Guilin 桂林山水甲天下

I definitely will visit Guilin again but of course with proper planning. I did regret a bit by following tours because basically is just stop look go. Even worst the tour guide brought us to pearl, gem, silks, tea and knife shop! Now this gave me a bad impression on the tours in China.
Spending a few days in China you will get to talk to lots of people seeing beautiful jaw dropping sceneries. The scent in Guilin is different and this special scent was originating form 桂树 (bay tree), is more like a flower scent (I don’t know how to describe this scent but it smells good).


I left my money there, left my “gold” and left thousands of footprint in this land but I did bring back some unforgettable memories and pictures to share with you all.


Enjoy~




Tranquil 静
Tranquil 静


Dreamlike 梦幻
Dreamlike 梦幻


Village 山乡
Village 山乡


Cascade 层叠
Cascade 层叠


Endless 无尽无休
Endless 无尽无休



~fin~

3 comments:

橘子orange said...

so nice~~~^^

sam said...

thanks ya~

enigmaZ said...

duh!!!
so few pix nia
NOT ENUF!!!!
hehehe :P