Feb 3, 2009

~Wedding~ 31th Dec 2008

Some say preparing wedding is one of the most stressful periods

Some say during the wedding day it was fun...... (The list goes on and on)

but to me it was honourable to capture their precious moment.

On 31th Dec 2008, it was a big day for Christine (Kenny’s sis) and Mun Keat. This lovely couple was sweet and charming (especially Christine who have lots of facial expression and also photogenic).
Recently I was a little busy therefore will try my best to upload some other wedding photographs taken last year.

Please enjoy this series at the moment~



#1
w1


#2
w2


#3
w3


#4
w4


#5
w5


#6
w6


#7
w8


#8
w9


#9
w10


#10
w11


#11
w13


and lastly












my favorite moment!!











#12
w12




~thank you~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photo~~ de last pic very funny la~~hahaXD

Anonymous said...

the kids seem dont like the "yamseng" noise. very candid moment hahaha :D

Anonymous said...

hey #4 picture who is the lady behind holding DSLR??

sam said...

[orange] haha, yah, that kid caught my attention. when getting marry? so that I can take ur pic. haha


[joshua] #4 the lady is pretty too.relative from husband side. hmmm from the way she snap pics, i think she kinda pro too.

I had another pic with slightly better composition but he did not show this funny yet annoying face. therefore i choose this to upload.